Thank you for your interest in The Phoenix Inn.
We want your stay to be relaxing and enjoyable and would like to take this opportunity to provide you with some information about your reservation and visit.
- During the “off season” (fall, Winter, Spring), check-in is at 3pm and check-out is by 11am.
- During “Peak Season” (summer), check-in is at 4pm and check-out is at 9am.
- There is a keyless entry to allow for flexible arrival times.
- There is free wireless Internet throughout the Inn.
- Parking on premises is ample and free.
- No smoking is permitted in the Inn, on the porch or on the Inn property.
- We are not able to accommodate pets.
- There are brochures about local attractions and menus for local restaurants in binders in the sitting room.
- Children and teens must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- B&B guests, if you would like to bring guests to the Inn, please ask for permission first. We will try to accommodate you, but must consider all of our guests’ needs.
- Maximum occupancy for whole in rentals is 10 people.
- Team parties are not permitted unless permission is requested and granted.
- Those who are renting the entire Inn for a week or more may use the washer and dryer.
Please feel free to contact me, Emily Cooperstein, at (917) 270-3245 or (607) 282-4143, to discuss any questions you may have prior to your arrival. I will also be available during your stay to answer any questions you may have.