Thank you for your interest in The Phoenix Inn.
We want your stay to be relaxing and enjoyable! To this end, we would like to familiarize you with some basic information about your reservation and visit.
- During the “off season” (fall, Winter, Spring), check-in is at 3pm and check-out is by 11am.
- During “Peak Season” (summer), check-in is at 4pm and check-out is at 9am.
- We are a No smoking property. Smoking is not permitted in the Inn, on the porch or anywhere on the Inn property.
- We are not able to accommodate pets.
- Children and teens must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Individual Room guests, if you would like to bring guests to the Inn, please ask for permission first. We will try to accommodate you, but must consider all of our guests’ needs.
- Maximum occupancy for whole in rentals is 13 people.
- Team and other parties and gatherings are not permitted unless permission is requested and granted.
- Those who are renting the entire Inn for a week or more may use the washer and dryer.
- For Inn Rentals, the person making the reservation and payment must be staying at the property. This person will be the designated contact person and “responsible party”.
Please feel free to contact me, Emily Cooperstein, at (917) 270-3245 or (607) 282-4143, to discuss any questions you may have prior to your arrival. I will also be available during your stay to answer any questions you may have.